Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hurled into a glorious future

Darkness shall vomit my glory, my light shall dance naked in the euphoria of tomorrow's banquet. The burning incense of the wicked shall not paralyze the sweet testimonies of my lips.

A thousand arrows of Pharaoh will melt at the belly of the winds, I shall suffer no harm. My eyes shall feast on the defeat of my enemies, the rainbow colors of my life shall be victory and success. Even before I was created, a glorious future had been prepared and reserved for yours sincerely.

FROM: BULUTUTU OZUAH

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! So wonderful!!! So wonderful!!!! So wonderful!!!!! So wonderful!!!!!!

    From: Peter Klein

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very good.

    From: Jessica Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!!!


    From: Moses Abiola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent blog

    From: Robert Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great thoughts well written.

    From: Martha Reeves

    ReplyDelete