Friday, August 17, 2018

KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH YOUR SMILES

I hopped out of my interwoven depression when i heard your voice inside the innermost chamber of my heart. I had lived in  "Agony's Paradise" for ages, until it dawned on me that the clock did not tarry even for a brief moment to wait for me. My aspirations and ambitions had both died broken down and mediocre until you breezed into the foot path of my destiny. My life changed automatically immediately your voice rang through my nervous system.
My sweet sunshine, you have resurrected my dead bones. Suddenly, the eyes of the world are now on me. My ambitions are now as big as Sicily, the largest island in the Mediterranean. Wearing a happy smile is still odd to my grief stricken visage because i had lived so many days without seeing the charming oval visage of Dr. Prosperity. Is this a dream? A fleet of SUV cars and Royce roux are sitting idle in my garage, waiting for instructions. You are really killing me softly with your smiles. I had lived in a dark and dank dungeon of hopelessness for many years, accustomed to failures and hardship. It would take a while for me to get use to the passionate kisses of success, yes it would take a bit of time's patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment