Tuesday, November 5, 2019

MEETING A SPECIAL PERSON

Lady charming, I've always dreamt of meeting special people and i'm so glad to have met a special and lovely friend like you. Guess what i will do tonight? I will go to bed with my back healthily kissing my mattress and my face smiling like the visage of a man who has just won a lottery. I will soak my head with the sweet thoughts of you because life has offered me the glittering joy of having a friend worth a handful of friends. My dear, i admonish you to go around mother Earth with a happy-happy smile on your beautiful face. Please, fill your bosom with gladness, let high hopes be your daily cup of tea. You are greater than who you think you are, live and eat your dreams. Frankly speaking, your garden shall be filled with love and prosperity. I believe you will dance cheerfully with divine blessings because you are already divinely blessed. Thanks for being a young lady with a loving heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment