Saturday, March 5, 2016

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL


You are so beautiful, your angelic smiles has filled up my sadness ravaged face with joy. Each time i look into your eyes, the rushing winds of happiness envelopes every naked space in my heart.


 Before you came into my life, i was like a badly battered truck. You brought back sunshine to my life and killed my slough of despair. You painted my lips with kisses of success, it`s no longer news that i have become the handsome bridegroom of the East. All thanks to you.


The sweet embrace of your hands healed my wounds, my star now sits on the peck of the tallest mountain of achievers. My sweetie, you have turned me from a walking shadow of agonies into a darling charming Prince. I love you with an eternal love.



From: Bulututu Ozuah.


2 comments: