Monday, December 1, 2014

When my eyes fell inside the river of doubts

I sat upon a hill of dreams, it seemed as if tomorrow would paste smiles on my face. Suddenly, my eyes fell into the river of doubts, nothing again meant anything to me. I cried my heart out and I felt the overwhelming desire of throwing in the towel, it looked as if this was the end of Bulututu the great. When I briefed up my breathe for the umpteenth time to bide farewell to all my lofty dreams and hopes, God breezed into my heart immediately and reassured me that it is well with one's soul.


From Bulututu Ozuah

3 comments:

  1. Bulututu Ozuah, honestly I cried when I read this blog. My friend, please don't build up your heart with worries. You are a genius, I sincerely pray that I would have the privilege of meeting you one day.

    Angela Duncan from Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so touching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pure brilliance!!

    ReplyDelete