Monday, November 3, 2014

puff of the unknown

I woke up with this strange migraine of wild thoughts, I had no clue what to expect from the troubled skies. As I was busy scratching through my reservoir of thoughts, the news of the demise of an energetic Goliath breezed into the atmosphere of my place of solitude. I never had any hindsight of what had just transpired, surely the ground leveler is the ultimate cyclone called death. I live one day at a time, hopeful GOD will preserve my life. The puff of the unknown will not steal my soul, I will go home and be with the Lord when my days are no longer needed in the stroll of mortality. Before then, I will wear the breastplate of good health and enjoy the cooling air of long life and prosperity.




From Bulututu Ozuah

No comments:

Post a Comment